Looking for a textbook using ERDPlus?
ERDPlus is a web-based database modeling tool that lets you quickly and easily create:
- Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs)
- Relational Schemas (Relational Diagrams)
- Star Schemas (Dimensional Models)
Two ways to get started
- Save documents on our server
- Access your documents from any Mac or PC
- Import and export documents to share with others
- Save documents on your own computer
ERDPlus enables drawing standard ERD components:
ERDPlus enables drawing standard Relational Schema components:
- Tables (Relations)
- Table Columns (including Primary and Foreign Keys)
- Referential Integrity Constraint Lines (depictions of relationships in relational model)
ERDPlus enables drawing Star Schema components:
- Fact Tables (Facts)
- Dimension Tables (Dimensions)
News and Updates
February 3, 2014
- Added workaround note for Safari on Mac
- Work has started on an HTML5 version that will no longer require Silverlight! Coming soon, later this summer.
- Fixed a problem that prevented loading Relational Schemas or Star Schemas from the documents list.
- Fixed bug affecting users who created an account and try to export an image of a diagram.
- Launched new website to save documents on our server! Create an account to get started.
- Posted new content to dbtextbook.com
- Fixed undo-redo bugs affecting relational schemas
- Launched new website
- Added 3 new videosWatch them below or on our YouTube channel